Wednesday, December 10, 2008

What a month!

Well, life does come at you. I had a trip to the er and have been out of commission for a couple of weeks now but I'm recovering just fine. I have bronchial asthma and wound up with acute bronchitis. It's the air in this valley, especially in the winter. So, needless to say I had to cancel my open house. I am giving a class - Wire Wrapping 101 - on Dec. 14th my first class ever. I'll keep you up to date on that. I've been brainstorming and have come up with approximately five more classes that I'm going to offer soon. I've been playing around with the idea of seeing if there is a wire wrapping group here or starting one up if there isn't, thats later. The class at the rock museum is still on also, that one is on Dec. 20th I'll be teaching the herringbone wrap with beads. Well, I've been on the computer too long I gotta share with the next person, hehehe.

I hope everyone is enjoying the spirit of the times and keeping it simple.

Next time

Chris

No comments: