Wednesday, September 9, 2009

contest blues

Well! I haven't even placed in one of the contests I've entered, yet. I know I'm knew at this & of course I'm just starting out in the design business, but wow, rejection still hurts. My business is moving along slowly, well, actually I'm moving along slowly. Life keeps getting in the way. My health, money, transportation, yada yada yada. But, I keep on keepin on & maybe I might just get an honorable mention sometime soon in one of these contests. I'm doing what I can to get my name out there. Tommorrow I go to greeters from the Chamber of Commerce & I'm nervous, I don't do well in front of strangers & of course, Mom has been really pumpin up my jewelry. EEEE! Sorry, I had to yell I know I'll be ok, just gotta get up there & do it that's what they say. So, that's it for now. Let you all know how I did soon.

No comments: